Rolling Spokes has a full service repair shop as well as in-home repair availability.In-home trials of equipment, delivery services and rental products are also available.
We are a licensed provider for Blue Cross, Veteran’s Affairs, and First Canadian Health (FNIB).
Stop by with your prescription and let us do the paperwork for you !
*Routes subject to change
Here is a list of our weekly routes – We also service Dauphin to Swan River on an as needed basis!
Monday – Les
Wednesday – Les
Thursday – Vern
Friday – Les
|Melita||Birtle||Sandy Lake||Crystal City||Pilot Mound||Glenella|
Values Vision Mission Statement:
- Reliable assessment services and a range of assistive devices.
- Information to individuals and their families who require assistive devices to enhance their quality of life and independence in daily living activities at home and in the community.
- Services to health care professionals supporting people who require adaptive equipment throughout their life cycle
- Follow up services to ensure appropriateness of devices and repair services if required.
- Allowing citizens to remain and gain independence longer and decreasing societal health care costs related to care facilities.