Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Saturdays (and off hours) by appointment
Rolling Spokes has a full service repair shop as well as in-home repair availability.
In-home trials of equipment, delivery services and rental products are also available.
Licensed provider for:
Society for Manitoban's with Disabilities
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Veteran Affairs
- First Canadian Health (NIHB)
(SMD) services; press on logo to access website
Rolling Spokes - MDEL #1181
The Medical Device Establishment Licence (MDEL) was designed to,
A) allow users to be made aware of who is importing and/or selling medical devices in Canada and,
B) to require establishment licence holders to provide to Health Canada the assurance that they have met the regulatory requirements and have documented procedures in place, where applicable, related to distribution records, complaint handling, storage, delivery, installation and servicing, with respect to the medical devices they sell.
Values Vision Mission Statement:
- Reliable assessment services and a range of assistive devices.
- Information to individuals and their families who require assistive devices to enhance their quality of life and independence in daily living activities at home and in the community.
- Services to health care professionals supporting people who require adaptive equipment throughout their life cycle
- Follow up services to ensure appropriateness of devices and repair services if required.
- Allowing citizens to remain and gain independence longer and decreasing societal health care costs related to care facilities.